Starting with the 25th of May 2018, Regulation 2016/679/EU on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“Regulation”) shall be enforced by all EU member states. The Regulation primarily aims at unifying the legislation within the EU and thus removing the need to apply national enforcement measures.
ID-PARTNERS.cloud is responsible for the management of the webpage id-partners.cloud, registered office at Achterweg 20, 5258 LX, Berlicum, The Netherlands, registered with the Trade Registry under the number 77757173, legally represented by Mr. Kenny van Sleuwen. Our corporate website address is: http://id-partners.cloud
In order to respect our obligations from the Regulation and whereas the protection of your personal data is one of our major and constant concerns, we have elaborated this document in which we have established the categories of personal data that we collect when you visit our website, the purpose and the legal ground of the processing, the duration of the processing, where we keep and to whom we transfer your personal data, as well as your rights as subject data, applied in order to protect your fundamental rights and liberties and especially your right to the protection of your personal data.
At ID-PARTNERS.cloud we try to provide our service with the least possible interference with personal data. However, in order to provide you with the service, we do require some kind of analytic data to be used by third parties’ apps integrated within our design (e.g. Google Analytics and Facebook). This shall not be regarded as personal data as the data is collected in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. As such, we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information like browser data, operating system, language preference for any purpose – but usually only to better understand customer behaviour and improve our products and services.
For some specific services (like the contact form) which are entered by you willingly we do require more personal data, as follows:
– Full name
– E-mail address
– and any other information you choose to provide in the “message” field
This information is not used for marketing purposes. We do not disclose collected information with other companies. We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is collected. Otherwise, we securely erase your information once this is no longer needed.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Regulation 679/2016 ensures the protection of the fundamental rights and liberties of individuals, especially their right to the protection of personal data.
– right of access to your personal data: you may request from us the categories of personal data that are being processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of an automated decision-making, including profiling;
– right to rectification: you have the right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed. We will communicate any such rectification to each recipient that has received inaccurate personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort;
– right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request restriction of processing where one of the following applies: if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; if you have objected to the processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours;
– right to erasure: you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data if they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; if you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing; if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services;
– right to data portability: you will have the right to obtain the transfer of the personal data to another controller if the processing is based on consent and if the processing is carried out by automated means;
– right to object: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, case in which your personal data will be erased;
– right to oppose to being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
All these rights may be exercised by sending a request to ID-PARTNERS.cloud, at our headquarters or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
If you consider that your rights have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. You can find contact details specific to your territory on this page: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
The security of your personal data is a priority for us. We assure you that any data processing is performed in compliance with the principles guaranteed by the Regulation and personal data are processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures, by enforcing appropriate internal policies on data protection.
This website uses all security measures required for the protection of our user’s personal data. When you fill in your personal data on our website, your data will be protected offline and online. Your personal data is processed through secured webpages that use the SSL encryption system.
However, we must inform you that in order to provide the service, certain data is passed to third parties which are not affiliated nor under our control. Such is the case with analytic data that we provide to Google Analytics in order to keep track of our website and provide better, more appropriate, service. We assure you though that the kind of data concerned is anonymous and third parties do not process or store data which could be used on its own to identify yourself or the owner of the station you used to access our website.
Otherwise, it may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for ID-PARTNERS to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Our website, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our website, products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, through Facebook share links or a third‑party app.
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to ID-PARTNERS employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
This Policy is limited only to our webpage and does not apply to websites of other controllers that ca be accessed through this webpage. We have no control over the processing of data by these third-party controllers and we do not undertake any responsibility or liability with respect to these webpages.
For any inquires please contact us through the contact form on our website or directly using the data below:Contact person: Kenny van Sleuwen / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org